Marian P. Merritt - Lagniappe

Where the Bayous Meet the Mountains

Saturday, June 03, 2006

How does time fly?

Wow, where did April and May go? The school year is finally over and we're off to a busy summer.

I'm busy working on my self-inflicted deadlines. Promised myself to have my Women's Fiction finished by mid-July. And that's one promise I plan to keep. Unless of course, God has other plans. Which sometimes He does...but until He tells me otherwise, I've planned the next two months of writing time.

Finally have my website up and running, there are still a few "kinks" I need to iron out, but it's a go. Check it out at www.marianmerritt.com. Let me know what you think.

God bless...

3 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

well knock me over with a feather! The woman blogged! it was short. but a blog all the same. :-p

Hey lady, what happened to your links on the side... did you change your template?

you can so finish your WF by mud-July!!

I love your website... but of course you already know that.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

er mid-July even

Unknown said...

Heather--Yep, finally--Long overdue!

CD-- Welcome to blog world...I'm sure you can totally relate to time flying!