Marian P. Merritt - Lagniappe

Where the Bayous Meet the Mountains

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Winner of THE RELUCTANT BURGLAR

By JILL NELSON is:

SHEILA MARKLEY!

CONGRATULATIONS, SHEILA!

Thanks to all of you who entered the contest. Next week watch for an interview with:

CAROLYN AARSEN.

Check back in a few days for my exciting story as the ACFW Genesis Winner!

I do ask for your prayers—my grandmother died yesterday. I’m traveling home to Louisiana on Wednesday for her funeral on Thursday.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wyatt said...

CONGRATS on the Genesis...and how awesome your secret obedience to God in which He rewarded you so very much in public. Proud of you!

Warmly,

Cheryl Wyatt

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Marian,

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, I am praying for you and your family. Death is never easy, even if the person we lose is a believer and has lived well. It just feels wrong because God didn't design us to die.

He has given us His Spirit, though, so my prayer is that you will know His comfort and will know how to minister to others in your family.

Becky