Marian P. Merritt - Lagniappe

Where the Bayous Meet the Mountains

Friday, November 28, 2008

He Knows...

I love how the Lord gives us what we need, when we need it.
With starting a new full-time job, my time and enthusiasm for writing had waned. Finding the energy and the time to write seemed a daunting task. My church and friends were praying for me and I asked God to remove all desire and let me feel okay about NOT WANTING to write. Well that didn't happen and an awesome thing did. I met another ACFW member in my small town of 2500 people. A women who is enthusiastic and so eager to learn. Her enthusiasm has rubbed off on me. Thank you, Lord. We've become face-to-face critique partners and I love seeing writing through her eyes. And it's been great to be accountable to someone on a weekly basis. And to be able to share what I've learned so far. And to be editing my second novel, The Moon Has No Light.
Thank you, Lord. You know what I need when I need it.

No comments: