Marian P. Merritt - Lagniappe

Where the Bayous Meet the Mountains

Monday, September 22, 2014

Author Recommendation-Susan May Warren


Good Monday Morning Readers!

Welcome to Lagniappe!

Today I wanted to do something a little different. I wanted to share a book I recently read and enjoyed and recommend an author whose books I enjoy.

While there are many authors whose books I love, Susan May Warren's are high on my list. Susie's books never fail to deliver a great read, endearing characters, riveting settings, and page-turning plots.

The latest book I read of hers: Take a Chance on Me.

Set in Minnesota, it's part of the Christiansen Family Series. A family you'll fall in love with like I did.

If you're looking for something to read, I suggest any of Susie's books.

Here's a link to her website: http://www.susanmaywarren.com/

If you read Take a Chance on Me, drop a line here to let Lagniappe readers know what you think! 

We'd love to hear from you!


I pray that each of you find 
"a little something extra" 
in each of your days.

Marian


No comments: